I am an Assistant Professor in Data Science at Monash University, Indonesia. Previously, I was a Research Associate in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford, UK. I also did my DPhil (PhD) in Computer Science at the University of Oxford. Before coming to Oxford, I obtained bachelor and master degree (M.Eng) from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia. In the past, I co-founded LexiPal Indonesia and worked as a Senior (Lead) Data Scientist at Jakarta Smart City.
My main research interest revolves around the intersection between machine (deep) learning, computer vision, and cyber-physical systems, applied to a wide range of problems including navigation, positioning, mapping, object detection, or semantic segmentation, among others. Nevertheless, I am also keen to work in diverse interdisciplinary areas including, but not limited to, disaster prevention and management, environmental monitoring, health science, assistive technology, smart cities, intersecting with my main research interest.
- June 2023. 1 paper is accepted to IROS.
- January 2023. I will be the Senior Program Committee for AAAI 2023 and 2024.
- October 2022. Funding from Meta (Facebook) Research is secured as co-PI!
- August 2022. Funding from Monash Indonesia Seed Innovation Grant is secured for 2 projects.
- July 2022. 1 paper is accepted to IROS.
- April 2022. I am the recepient of Google Research Scholar Award!
- March 2022. Self-VIO is accepted to Neural Networks.
- October 2021. Our TI-SLAM got accepted to IEEE Transactions on Robotics!
- August 2021. I am joining Monash University, Indonesia as Assistant Professor in Data Science!
- May 2021. Received “Outstanding Reviewers” awards at CVPR 2021.
- April 2021. 1 paper is accepted to SECON 2021.
- December 2020. 1 paper is accepted to AAAI 2021!