I am a Research Associate in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford, United Kingdom (UK), under the supervision from Prof. Niki Trigoni and Prof. Andrew Markham. Previously, I did my DPhil (PhD) in the same group with the same supervisor. I obtained bachelor and master degree (M.Eng) from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia. In the past, I also co-founded LexiPal Indonesia.
My main research interest revolves around the intersection between computer vision and machine (deep) learning, applied to a wide range of problems including navigation, positioning, mapping, object detection, or semantic segmentation, among others.
Nevertheless, I am also keen to work in the area of cyber-physical systems which typically combines multi-modal sensor data with AI-based intelligent inference systems. In this area, the downstream application might be applicable in healthcare, smart cities, environmental monitoring, and many others.
- May 2021. Received “Outstanding Reviewers” awards at CVPR 2021.
- April 2021. 1 paper is accepted to SECON 2021.
- December 2020. 1 paper is accepted to AAAI 2021!
- September 2020. Our paper milliEgo has been accepted in ACM SenSys 2020!
- July 2020. Our paper DeepTIO has been presented in online ICRA 2020.
- April 2020. I have successfully defended my DPhil thesis assessed by Prof. Walterio and Prof. Nic Lane!
- January 2020. A paper is accepted in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), and will be presented in IEEE ICRA 2020!
- November 2019. I presented a paper in IEEE/CVF ICCV 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.
- October 2019. I will start a new role as a Research Associate in ACE-OPS effectively from February 2020.