I am an Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in Data Science at Monash University, Indonesia. Previously, I was a Research Associate in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford, United Kingdom (UK), under the supervision from Prof. Niki Trigoni and Prof. Andrew Markham. I hold my DPhil (PhD) in the same group with the same supervisors. I obtained bachelor and master degree (M.Eng) from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia. In the past, I co-founded LexiPal Indonesia and worked as a Senior Data Scientist at Jakarta Smart City.
My main research interest revolves around the intersection between machine (deep) learning, computer vision, and cyber-physical systems, applied to a wide range of problems including navigation, positioning, mapping, object detection, or semantic segmentation, among others. Nevertheless, I am also keen to work in diverse interdisciplinary areas including, but not limited to, health science, assistive technology, smart cities, environmental monitoring, disaster prevention and management, intersecting with his main research interest.
- October 2921. Our TI-SLAM got accepted to IEEE Transactions on Robotics!
- August 2021. I am joining Monash University, Indonesia as Assistant Professor in Data Science!
- May 2021. Received “Outstanding Reviewers” awards at CVPR 2021.
- April 2021. 1 paper is accepted to SECON 2021.
- December 2020. 1 paper is accepted to AAAI 2021!
- September 2020. Our paper milliEgo has been accepted in ACM SenSys 2020!
- July 2020. Our paper DeepTIO has been presented in online ICRA 2020.
- April 2020. I have successfully defended my DPhil thesis assessed by Prof. Walterio and Prof. Nic Lane!
- January 2020. A paper is accepted in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), and will be presented in IEEE ICRA 2020!
- November 2019. I presented a paper in IEEE/CVF ICCV 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.
- October 2019. I will start a new role as a Research Associate in ACE-OPS effectively from February 2020.